skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lady Queen Obscene
Friday, June 17, 2005
It's twelve thirty-five fucking am and THAT feeling is back again. Fag it. I should give myself a good kick in the head, tell myself to stop being such a bloody loser and piss off.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(12)
►
January
(12)
►
2006
(143)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(15)
▼
2005
(174)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(18)
Stupid art. Stupid art. Stupid stupid fucked up ar...
Boredboredboredboredbored. Bored and it's not even...
I'm depressed. So very, very depressed.Zat thinks ...
Bronze MedallionI am a qualified lifeguard! (well,...
How to make a NicolaIngredients:1 part intelligenc...
hello from malaysia
It's twelve thirty-five fucking am and THAT feelin...
Today I dispersed the members of my family. Lucie ...
I love Kaiya
Too young to fall in love says:HAHA I LOVE YOUToo ...
well, this is up as a favour to Ben! haha I'm spre...
Why am I so fucking emo? Why do I seem so depresse...
Ever get this feeling that you can't describe, you...
Where are my holidays? It doesn't feel like the ho...
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. ...
urgh.
18th June. Rock On Singapore.Yes, the gig of the m...
I guess I've grown up a bit more today.Realisation...
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Nic
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment